Cloudstratus - Ready for an additional round?
Experience the new Cloudstratus and its unique dual CloudTec® system. This is how Swiss Engineering works for runners who want more: More clouds, more damping, more running feeling. As soon as you start running, the dual damping shows what it's made of. First of all, the lower cloud layer provides damping in every impact. The cloud elements are compressed and immediately ready for impact. Then the second layer comes into play. It absorbs remaining impact forces and gives you even more momentum. So you only want one thing: To run twice as far. The Cloudstratus. Run like on clouds. And twice as much.
Features of the Cloudstratus
- Runner profile: Runners who want double damping and double support without compromising speed
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 8 mm | 0.31 in
- Weight: 270 g | 9.5 oz (US W 7)
- Category: Damping & Support
- Suitable for wider feet
- Performance Running Collection
Additional information about running shoe
- Anatomically optimized upper material adapts to your foot for maximum comfort
- Star-shaped lacing for an individual running feeling
The patented speedboard supports the natural rolling process and provides an explosive kick.
Ribbed material on the arch of the foot promotes proprioception for optimized sensory feedback and subconsciously stabilizes your foot with every step.
- The next-generation sequential CloudTec® system works twice as hard for improved vertical and horizontal damping
- At the forefoot the elements are connected to each other so that you stay in control during a powerful kick, which also supports the speedboard that takes you further forward
- External TPU heel support for maximum support