Cloudswift - Conquer the city in this lightweight street running shoe
The Cloudswift with Helion™: the active, fatigue-free super foam. Helion™ is a particularly light, soft and agile foam. For a run where you feel more alive with every step you take: whether at five fast kilometres during lunch break, an obstacle course through rush-hour traffic or a long run on Sunday morning. Cloudswift. Run better with Helion.
Features of the Cloudswift
- Runner profile: Urban runners who value light and fast shoes with superior cushioning and protection from the road
- Target: Conquer the city in a light and fast shoe especially for urban running
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 7 mm | 0.28 in
- Weight: 240 g | 8.5 oz (US W 7)
- Category: Performance/Neutral
- Performance Running Collection
Additional information about the running shoe
- The high-tech mesh provides exceptional comfort and the right balance between hold and stretch
- Sock construction for easy putting on and a lot of comfort
- Reinforcing sidebands give a plus in stability
Supports the natural rolling movement of the foot.
Mechanical sideband for added comfort.
- Helion™-foam combines lightness, cushioning and durability with innovative energy recovery for a completely new running sensation
- Newly designed cloud elements fold diagonally to optimize horizontal attenuation
- Robust rubber grip pads provide grip on the road
- Cloud elements at the forefoot near the central channel provide precisely aligned repulsion without energy loss
BIKE24 Techtalk about On Running Shoes