GPS swimming smartwatch for the pool and open water
Swim anywhere, train everywhere with Garmin Swim 2, the GPS swimming smartwatch. Use it in the pool or in open water to monitor your underwater heart rate at the wrist and to make sure you’re on track by recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and distance per stroke. All you need to do is add water.
Highlights of the Garmin Swim 2
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect™ online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
- Waterproof up to 50 m
Features and Details of Garmin Swim 2
- Underwater wrist-based heart rate: Garmin Swim 2 with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyse your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
- Pool and open water: Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF score to gauge swimming efficiency. If swimming in the pool is your preference, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features.
- Auto rest feature: that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically — no button presses required.
- Critical swim speed: approximates your anaerobic threshold speed, and you can use it to guide your training and track your progress.
- Turn-based pacing alerts: make it easy to stay on target and meet goals.
- Drill logging: enables you to track time and distance for drills such as kicking, one-arm swimming, or sculling drills.
- Two types of rest timers: track your rests.
- Designed for water: Garmin Swim 2 was designed to never slow you down in the water — it’s slim and lightweight. The always-on, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ technology that makes it easy to read, even in direct sunlight. With its reliable five-button interface, you can easily start workouts, view different data, log drills or change your settings without worry of water interfering.
- Stay connected: Get your swim in without leaving important smart features behind. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you can stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community. The app allows you to see detailed metrics and track your progress over time.
- 24/7 wear: Beyond its swimming capabilities, the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch offers wellness monitoring features and fitness tracking, which make it great for all-day wear. Features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximise their training. Set move goals, track steps, monitor body battery, perform guided breathing, and use it to track workouts — including cycling and running — out of the water.
- Silicone wristband - fits wrists with the following circumference: 129 - 197 mm
- Lens: Chemically-strengthened glass
(optional) Auxiliary equipment: Wristbands ||| Power Supply ||| Bags
Included in delivery: Swim 2 Smartwatch, Charging/data cable, Documentation
Kind of functions: PC-/App-Analysis ||| GPS ||| HRM included ||| Plan Training on Device ||| Calorie Consumption ||| Smart Notifications
Size in mm (L/W/H): 42/42/11.4
Speciality: Wrist-based heart rate
Body Battery - energy level
Battery life: up to 7 days
Waterproof: 5 ATM
Weight supplement: manufacturer´s specs