Ultra lightweight touring backpack with ventilated carrying system and RECCO® reflector
For outdoor enthusiasts who always aim to pack as light as possible, we have developed the Kings Peak RECCO®. It is made of highly abrasion-resistant materials that are also used in workplace safety equipment, and with a weight of 1300 grams it is unbelievably light for a backpack of this size.
The material-reduced X Vent Zero carrying system also contributes to reducing the weight of the backpack, and ensures optimal back ventilation as well.
Features of the Tatonka Kings Peak 60 Recco
- X Vent Zero Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Packsack with snow guard
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Detachable side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Handle on front and back
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Gear loops on the front
- Insert pockets on both sides
Safe on the move with Recco®
The Kings Peak RECCO® has a RECCO® reflector, a practical safety feature that has already been in use for some time in winter sports equipment. RECCO® detectors make it possible for mountain rescuers to quickly locate victims in emergencies. In some Alpine regions, the helicopters for the regional mountain rescue are already equipped with RECCO® Helicopter Detectors which can cover large areas in a very short time.
Even if your phone has no reception or your battery is empty, you can still be found by rescue organisations in an emergency in the mountains, woods or wilderness.