Update of the legendary Trestles sleeping bags
When the temperatures drop after a long day of camping and hiking, you want to rest easy under the stars (or in your tent) in comfort. Marmot has taken their best-selling Trestles Elite Sleeping Bag series and made the most sustainable sleeping bags ever, without sacrificing up mountain performance or durability.
The Trestles Elite Eco 20 Sleeping Bag is an environmentally friendly
update which features Marmot Upcycle®
PFC-free and recycled shell, lining, and fill. The HL-ElixR™ Eco Micro synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth, soft handfeel, and high loft. Wave construction on top and a blanket construction on the bottom provide optimal warmth and comfort. An anatomically 3D footbox and a fold-down secondary zipper offer ventilation and easy access for this mummy sleeping bag.
Marmot designed the Trestles Elite Series for treks where every ounce counts, so they kept the lightweight and easy compressibility of the original. EN rated as comfortable for women to the comfort level of approximately 32.2°F and a lower limit for men of approximately 21.6°F .
Features of the Trestles Elite Eco 20 Sleeping Bag
- fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy access, main zipper anti-snag slider reduces snagging
- anatomically 3d footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more warmth and comfort
- HL-ElixR Eco unique blend of 100% recycled fibers provides maximum warmth, soft feel and high loft
- EN tested
- combination wave construction top provides maximum loft and warmth, blanket construction bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3d hood construction
- external stash pocket
- snagless insulated draft tube
- two hang loops
- compression stuff sack
- storage bag
Filling: HL-ElixR™ Eco Micro
Material name by manufacturer: 20d Recycled Polyester Ripstop
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs