Everything under control!
The XR3 Team Issue MTB tyre is perfect for riders who value traction and speed on a wide variety of trails. The rolling tread and aggressive side studs provide high speeds and confidence in corners. The tire also benefits from an advanced rubber compound with Inner Strength Casing. Great tire for racing day or ambitious trail laps.
Details of the Bontrager XR3 Team Issue TLR Folding Tire
- The versatile trail and MTB tire convinces in a wide range of conditions.
- The aggressive side cleats ensure consistent cornering and plenty of traction on a wide variety of surfaces.
- The lightweight 120-TPI carcass and the rolling tread provide high speeds and optimum handling.
- The sleek and rugged Inner Strength Casing provides lightweight flank protection.
- For optimum adaptation to any terrain and consistent traction, tread depth varies with tire size.
- For easy tubeless setup and additional puncture protection, this tire is Tubeless Ready.
- For use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim tape as a complete, compatible tubeless system
Dimension: 28" (29") (622mm)
Tyre construction: Tubeless Ready folding tire
Weight supplement: manufacturer information
Note: Tubeless Ready tires require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tires, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.