For the roads less traveled
The GR1 Team Issue gravel tire is designed for fast rolling performance and consistent traction on the roads less paved. It has proven success at the most demanding gravel races, and features Inner Strength Casing for lightweight puncture protection while maintaining a smooth, supple, fast feel. Plus, you can go tubeless for better performance and even more puncture protection.
- A gravel tire that excels in fast and firm conditions.
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction.
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection.
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection.
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance.
Weight supplement: manufacturer information
Note: Tubeless Ready tires require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tires, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.