SmartWool PhD Run Ultra Light Ombre Print Micro Socks for women
Say goodbye to boring, run-of-the-mill running socks. Smartwool has brought their proprietary 360-degree printing technology to their race-day-worthy run socks to give you the performance you've grown to expect from Smartwool with a colorful twist. The Women's PhD® Run Ultra Light Print Micro sock features Indestructawool™ technology for added durability, Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, and body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability.
Features of the sock
- Sock height: micro
- Cushioning: ultra light
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and optimum moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Performance socks: created for athletic endeavors that require a higher level of comfort, fit, and durability
Ultra Light Cushion
Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes. The absolute minimum between your foot and shoe.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
SmartWool has smoothed out the toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort. This technology is found in both performance and casual socks.
PhD® socks represent the highest degree of performance, leveraging decades of sock-making expertise. These feature additional technologies like Indestructawool™, a patent-pending Merino woolbased durability construction, and SmartWool's 4 Degree™ Elite Fit system for maximum in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
SmartWool's most advanced proprietary fit system, found in all PhD® socks. This locked-in, secure-fit platform enables less slippage and more summits-keeping the sock in place for better flex and recovery.
This isn’t just something SmartWool added to the PhD® socks, but a different way to build them. Indestructawool™ technology is a process that places the right materials in the right places to create a stronger, nylon-reinforced exterior while keeping Merino next to skin.
SmartWool's newest innovation, Shred Shield™ technology reinforces the toe cap with minimal cushioning to combat excess friction from the top and front of toenails. It increases durability by 3x and is found in all of the 200-needle performance and lifestyle socks.
52% polyamide, 44% wool, 3% elastane, 1% polyester