This ABUS Quin helmet provides a first-of-its-kind safety system with a holistic approach. Whether you have crash or need to stay on-the-move, this helmet has safety protocols that are there for you when you need them.
The fully integrated Q-Sensor is a ground-breaking addition to ABUS helmets that is capable of detecting when you’re in danger. The Q-Sensor employs a complex algorithm measuring factors like impact, changes in velocity, concussion threshold, rotational and a linear inertial changes and more. The ABUS Quin helmet alerts your emergency contacts of your situation and location so they can coordinate assistance.
Technologies of the Aventor Quin helmet:
- Double shell In-Mold for durable fusion of the outer shell and the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet good for people with long hair
- Half-surrounding plastic ring connected to adjustment system
- Lower edge protection: Provides the helmet with additional protection from external influences
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated into the EPS to optimize stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine adjustment system with handy dial for personalized fit
- Smart Quin technology: The ABUS Quin helmet measures factors like impact and concussion threshold and alerts your emergency contacts of your situation and location.
Weight supplement: at size M)
300 gram (at size L) - manufacturers specs