This ABUS Quin helmet provides a first-of-its-kind safety system with a holistic approach. Whether you have crash or need to stay on-the-move, this helmet has safety protocols that are there for you when you need them.
The fully integrated Q-Sensor is a ground-breaking addition to ABUS helmets that is capable of detecting when you’re in danger. The Q-Sensor employs a complex algorithm measuring factors like impact, changes in velocity, concussion threshold, rotational and a linear inertial changes and more. The ABUS Quin helmet alerts your emergency contacts of your situation and location so they can coordinate assistance.
Increasingly challenging off-road trails and improved cycling ability demand increased protection. This higher level of protection offers the MonTrailer helmet
. The EPS together with the three surrounding outer polycarbonate shells and the ABUS ActiCage give this helmet its solidity and safety. The transparent visor allows for good panoramic view without taking attention off the trail.
Technologies of the MonTrailer Quin helmets:
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided hairstyles
- Good ventilation with 5 air inlets and 7 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fitness
- Bottom edge protection: Protects the helmet from external influences
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimise stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine-adjustable adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
- GoggFit: Ensures safe positioning of glasses and provides storage space when not in use
- Smart Quin technology: The ABUS Quin helmet measures factors like impact and concussion threshold and alerts your emergency contacts of your situation and location.
Weight supplement: at size M)
approx. 300 gram (at size L) - manufacturers specs