Salewa Alpenviolet GORE-TEX® Women's Shoe
A women’s modern, versatile and athletic low-cut hiking shoe with waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® weather protection and an integrated gaiter.
Details of Salewa Alpenviolet GORE-TEX® Women's Shoe:
- 3F System: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- Climbing Lacing: Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- Gore-Tex®: GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Ortholite®: A cushioning footbed that wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool.
- Anti-debries stretch gaiter
- Rubber toe cup
- Drop: 15 mm (Heel Stack Height 36 mm / Toe Stack Height 21 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
Materials of the Alpenviolet GORE-TEX® Women's Shoe:
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Pomoca Alpen
- Upper: Highly wear-resistant fabric / Coated fabric