Trekking shoe with GORE-TEX® lining
Lightweight, surefooted and comfortable – a men’s low-cut, 3-season shoe for alpine approaches, hikes and treks with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane.
Key Features of Salewa Mountain Trainer Lite Gore-Tex Men's Shoe
- 3F-System: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- Climbing Lacing: Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- Gore-Tex®: GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
- POMOCA® S Path
- Heel stabilizer
- TPU film protection
- Rubber toe cup
- Drop: 15mm (Heel Stack Height 40mm / Toe Stack Height 25mm)
- Fit: Wide
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Vegan: Yes
Materials of the Mountain Trainer Lite Gore-Tex Men's Shoe:
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Pomoca MTN trainer Lite
- Upper: Highly wear-resistant fabric