Salewas men’s lightweight, nimble, summer alpine approach shoe for hikers and trekkers, who like to pick up the pace in any terrain.
Key Features of Salewa Mountain Trainer Lite Men's Trekking Shoe:
- 3F-System: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- Climbing Lacing: Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- Ortholite® footbed: Durable cushioning, high breathability and unique moisture management. The lightweight, washable OrthoLite footbed ensures unparalleled comfort.
- Flex Collar: The FLEX COLLAR increases the ankle‘s rear range of motion and comfort during descents, thanks to a curved shape that follows the plantar flexion of the ankle.
Specifications of the Mountain Trainer Lite Men's Trekking Shoe:
- Heel stabilizer
- TPU film protection
- rubber toe cup
- Drop: 15mm (Heel Stack Height 40mm / Toe Stack Height 25mm)
- Fit: Wide
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Vegan: Yes
Materials of the Mountain Trainer Lite Men's Trekking Shoe:
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon
- Lining: Mesh Lining
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Pomoca MTN trainer Lite
- Upper: Highly wear-resistant fabric