Chainring for Shimano XTR M9000/9020 cranks
Shimano HG+ 12-speed drivetrain:
The new Shimano XTR, XT, and SLX 12spd Hyperglide+ chain works differently than other products on the market so Wolf Tooth engineers developed a completely new tooth profile to provide optimal chain retention and durability when using this new chain technology.
- The new HG+ chain interacts with the chainring much differently than a traditional wide/narrow design. Wolf Tooth engineers spent the time to understand how the system works and design a new tooth profile that is optimized for this system.
- Engineered proprietary tooth profile maintains the quiet and smooth performance of the HG+ drivetrain with legendary Wolf Tooth chain retention.
- Prevents premature ring and chain wear that can come from non-optimized profiles.
- Compatible with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains
- These rings fit on the Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 1x or 2x cranksets
- Use only the stock Shimano XTR chainring bolts (M7)
- You will not use the stock bolt caps when mounting this ring.
- The stock bolts will thread into the chainring’s standoffs from the outside of the crankset.
Fitting for derailleur: 12-speed
Included in delivery: 1 chainring
Weight supplement: manufacturer information