Enhance the performance of your Race Face CINCH crankset-equipped bike with an oval Narrow/Wide chainring by Garbaruk. The aluminium chainring is compatible with 1x9/10/11 transmission.
Features of the Garbaruk Melon Oval Narrow-Wide Race Face Cinch Chainring:
- 12% ovality
- 108° timing after TDC (top dead center)
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings)
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide)
- Manufactured using highly durable 7075-T651 aluminium
- Compatibility: RaceFace Cinch Direct Mount cranksets, 9 up to 11-Speed MTB chains
Oval chainrings' advantages
- Even at-the-wheel distribution of pedaling torque
- Improved responsiveness and pedaling smoothness, narrower dead spots and increased span of your gluteus and hamstrings
- Easier uphill riding, especially on soft and slippery terrains
- Increased pedaling efficiency
Your advantages with Garbaruk direct mount chainrings
- You get a wide range of chainring sizes to choose from.
- You can reach an optimal drivetrain chainline value with variable chainline technology (VCLT).
- You save bike weight by not using crankset spider and you can opt for the chainring with an appropriate specs for your drivetrain.
Garbaruk Variable ChainLine Technology
- Chainline: 47.1mm (7.2mm Offset) at 26 and 28 teeth
- Chainline: 48.1mm (6.3mm Offset) at 30 teeth
- Chainline: 49.1mm (5.3mm Offset) at 32 teeth
- Chainline: 50.3mm (4.1mm Offset) at 34 teeth
- Chainline: 51.3mm (3.1mm Offset) at 36 teeth
Further details of the chainring
approx. 50 grams (28 teeth),
approx. 59 grams (30 teeth),
approx. 62 grams (32 teeth),
approx. 66 grams (34 teeth),
approx. 73 grams (36 teeth),