Harness the power of the sun.
Premium solar-powered multisport GPS watch with pace guidance, wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox, routable maps, music and more. Featuring a Power Glass™ solar charging lens and customizable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and be performance-ready for weeks.
Fits wrists with the following circumference: 132-215 mm.
Highlights of Garmin fēnix 6 Pro Solar
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox will let you know.
- Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro™ feature.
- Navigate every adventure with TopoActive Europe maps right on your wrist.
- Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down.
- Leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 9 days of battery life — and then some!
- Waterproof up to 100m
Features and Details of Garmin fēnix 6 Pro Solar
- Quality by design: the rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3" display. Tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Premium materials: Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of titanium, stainless steel or DLC coated bezels.
Push performance to a whole new level.
- Sports apps: for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Backcountry Ski: can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- MTB Dynamics: Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Surf-Ready Features: works with Surfline Sessions™, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
- Animated Workouts: features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen.
- Wrist-based heart rate: gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Body Battery™ energy monitor: for optimising your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Advanced sleep monitoring: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your stress score and other insights.
- Hydration tracking: when auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- Performance metrics: view advanced training metrics that include running dynamic, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- PacePro technology: helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Golf courses: access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Power Manager: to control battery life and sensors optimally.
- Solar-charged Battery: Get up to 9 days of battery life while indoors or up to 10.5 days when solar charging in smartwatch mode. In GPS mode, get 25 hours indoors or 28 hours when solar charging.
You reach new heights. Your watch goes with you.
- ClimbPro feature: real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Multi-GNSS support: access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo).
- ABC sensors: navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Pulse Ox sensor: uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Acclimation: shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox, heart rate and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
- Respiration tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Expedition mode: Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Topoactive Europe and ski maps: use TopoActive Europe maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Round-trip routing: enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Turn-By-Turn navigation: follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
You’ll feel a connection in more ways than one.
- Smart notifications: receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music apps: store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music.
- Garmin Pay™ service: contactless payment with your smartwatch.
- Safety and Tracking features: if you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Connect IQ™ Store: download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Scope of delivery:
- fēnix 6 Pro Solar
- Charging/data cable