Chase the wave - longer.
Outlast the tides with dedicated surf features, incredible battery life, and solar charging. The GPS Smartwatch with extra power for your lifestyle. With many smart features, sports and outdoor apps, navigation and fitness functions. Instinct is a GPS smartwatch built to break convention, conquer the elements and endure longer. It’s now taking battery life to a new level by harnessing the power of the sun.
Fits wrists with the following circumference: 132-224 mm.
Highlights of Garmin Instinct® Solar Surf
- Experience unprecedented battery life with solar charging.
- Make the most of every wave with tide data and dedicated surfing activity.
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo. Your 3 best friends in the wild.
- Train smarter with built-in sports apps right on your wrist.
- Get notifications straight from your phone to your wrist.
- Do more. Charge less. Get up to 54 days in smartwatch mode.
- Waterproof up to 100m
Features and Details of Garmin Instinct® Solar Surf
- Engineered for endurance: Water resistant up to 100 metres, fibre-reinforced polymer case, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® glass and a battery powered by the sun creates a device that’s built to endure.
- Designed to be daring: Bold colors, high contrast displays and purpose-built design bring to life a non-traditional smartwatch that turns heads at every glance.
Break the mould.
- Solar battery: Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
- Military standard 810: Built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres).
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Tide data: Simply by looking at your wrist, stay up to date on ocean conditions to help catch the perfect wave.
- Surf activity: Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance traveled by using the surf activity profile.
- Sports apps: Preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
- Wrist-based heart rate: Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox sensor: uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Body Battery™ energy monitor: For optimising your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Trust your Instincts. But also confirm them.
- Multi-GNSS support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Tracback® routing: Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Pair for satellite communication: Pair Instinct with a compatible inReach® device to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
- Calendar view: Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
Scope of delivery:
- Instinct® Solar Surf
- Charging/data cable