The runtastic GPS watch completes runtastic's hardware assortment. All parameters which are important for doing sports (pace, lap time, calories, distance, target zones, speed, duration, time) are recorded, including altitude and heart rate.
The corresponding software runtastic Connect
transfers the recorded activities into runtastic fitness portal. The watch is connected via USB cable to the computer and the recorded activities are automatically uploaded on the runtastic user profile on www.runtastic.com
. All the statistics are presented clearly and are editable here.
- time and distance
- current, average and maximum speed
- current, average and maximum heartrate monitoring
- trainingzone with alarm
- exercise time
- compass with navigation
- back light
- time with date
- five exercise profiles with personalized display
- Calorie expenditure
- electronic compass (without using GPS)
- standby time of 14 hours (with activated GPS)
- standby time of one year (without using GPS)
- coded chest strap(2.4 GHz)
- lithium polymer accumulator
- analysis and utilization on the runtastic Homepage
- water resistant
- metric and imperial units
For further information see manual under "Attachments".