Lightweight and warm – the winter version of a classic trekking boot.
Comfortable and lightweight yet secure and sturdy – the Hanwag Banks is a classic hiking boot. And now the popular model is available in a fully winterproof version. It has a slightly higher upper construction. This prevent snow ingress and keeps out cold draughts. The special footbed ensures insulation down to -15°C. It reflects the cold away from the feet and helps trap warmth where you want it. Additionally, the breathable Gore-Tex Partelana lining keeps moisture out and feet dry, including on sweaty, strenuous tours. Underfoot, the rubber compound tread is optimized for cold temperatures and particularly grippy.
Details of Hanwag Banks Winter GTX Shoe:
- Higher upper for greater comfort in snow and cold weather
- Warm Gore-Tex Partelana lining
- Vibram Icetrek sole for optimum grip in winter terrain
- Insulating footbed with aluminium layer
- Upper material: Nubuck leather, Synthetic
- Outer sole: Vibram ® Endurance Winter
- Inner sole: Performance Winter
- Weight reference: one pair size 8
- Field of Application: Winter hiking