For professional trans-alp bikers
It is the favourite of ambitious touring bikers and alpine crossers. Completely redesigned, it sits perfectly on the trail and, thanks to the small contact surface of the Airstripes back system, ensures optimum ventilation with optimum control. The functional layout and the large, fold-out organisation compartment ensure order and clarity.
DEUTER Airstripes PRO System
- The Airstripes profiles feature ventilation channels and Wide AirMesh contact material. The minimal contact area results in maximum airflow, yet also guarantees a compact fit.
- Anatomically shaped, breathable shoulder straps guarantee comfortable freedom of movement. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- The clever Auto-Compress hip fin system guarantees a super compact, secure fit on the roughest rides: the anatomically shaped wings with the Pull-Forward system comfortably hold the pack close to the body. The Pull-Forward adjustment results in an automatic side compression and guarantees a compact, precise fit.
- Internal, flexible spring steel frame evenly distributes the load, stabilises the pack and maintains its ergonomic shape. It follows the rider's movements for perfect balance control.
Features of the Deuter Trans Alpine Pro 28
- excellent ventilation and compact, safe fit due to the Airstripes Pro System
- ActiveFit shoulder straps that adapt to any body size guarantee perfect carrying comfort
- load distribution and stability through the light spring-steel frame
- load adjustment straps
- adjustable chest strap
- loop to attach sunglasses on shoulder strap
- SOS label with emergency numbers and alpine emergency signals
- separate bottom compartement keeps load in place for an ideal center of gravity, intermediate zippable bottom partition
- a serarate, in the back lying pocket allows fast and easy access to fill hydration system (suitable for 3.0 l Streamer) even with full backpack
- side zipped pocket on back for smartphone, map etc.
- inside compartment to stow wet clothing or hydration bladder
- two elastic side pockets
- detachable rain cover with its own pocket
- robust carrying handle on top
- wallet, tool, pump etc. are well arranged in large zipped front compartment, including organisation with several zipped pockets and key clip
- all-round 3M reflectors
- zipped pockets on hip fins
- zipped pocket and two slot pockets in main compartment
- compression straps
- material: 600D PES / 100D PA RIPSTOP