The Trek Domane SL 7 eTap is the right bike for you if you want a super smooth, fast ride and you don't ever want to miss a shift again. SRAM's 12-speed Force eTap AXS drivetrain gives you smoother gear progression plus the precision, predictability and clean looks of a fully wireless electronic group set.
Your hard earned money gets you a a 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with a stable Endurance Geometry and road-smoothing front and rear IsoSpeed, a full SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x12 wireless electronic drive train, SRAM Force AXS power meter and powerful flat-mount disc brakes.
Plus, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV carbon wheels, a fatigue-reducing Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar and mudguard mounts. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's capability and sleek look.
Technology´s of the Domane SL 7 eTap roadbike
- IsoSpeed-Decoupler - Trek engineers designed a decoupler that allows the seat tube to rotate independently from the top-tube-to-seatstay junction, increasing vertical compliance to twice that of Trek's nearest competitor, without compromising pedaling efficiency. Result: you can ride harder, longer.
- Front IsoSpeed - Trek´s Front IsoSpeed technology is a breakthrough in ride-smoothing technology, bringing a new standard of compliance toa bike´s front end that increases smoothness and balance so you can ride faster, longer and stronger.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon - Each level of OCLV offers the best ride for the money, thanks to an optimal balance of areal weight, stiffness, and compliance. 500 Series OCLV achieves a superb balance of light weight, strength, and stiffness that's perfectly suited to the sophisticated frame technologies that distinguish Trek frames.
- Endurance fit - Very stable Racing Geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and great comfort throughout the entire ride.
- Endurance Geometry - As befits the world's most advanced endurance racing bikes, we've developed the world's most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
- Additional Tyre Clearance - The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
- Performance Cable Routing - The sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
- Flat Mount Disc Brake - All-new flat mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- Micro adjust seatmast - This seat mast is lightweight, strong, super aerdoynamic and easy to use. Even a millimetre change in geometry can alter your speed. Dial in your fastet, lowest-profile position ever with the all-new seat mast
- Blendr-compatible Stem - Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks, maximum user friendliness.
- Mudguard compatible - Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comofrtably in less-than-ideal conditions.