Deuter's must-have for ambitious riders and professional bike guides in new strong colours! The Pro has inherited all the skills of the Trans Alpine legend – and presents a few extra tricks on top. The spacious organizer pocket opens wide to guarantee quick, easy access on all the well-sorted tools, first aid kit, spare parts etc.
DEUTER Airstripes PRO System
- The Airstripes profiles feature ventilation channels and Wide AirMesh contact material. The minimal contact area results in maximum airflow, yet also guarantees a compact fit.
- Anatomically shaped, breathable shoulder straps guarantee comfortable freedom of movement. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- The clever Auto-Compress hip fin system guarantees a super compact, secure fit on the roughest rides: the anatomically shaped wings with the Pull-Forward system comfortably hold the pack close to the body. The Pull-Forward adjustment results in an automatic side compression and guarantees a compact, precise fit.
- Internal, flexible spring steel frame evenly distributes the load, stabilises the pack and maintains its ergonomic shape. It follows the rider’s movements for perfect balance control.
- stable Airstripes Pro back construction with flexible, internal frame holds the pack tight to the body
- separable main compartment
- airy hip wings with two zip pockets and Pull-Forward system
- perforated, breathable shoulder straps
- height adjustable chest strap
- separate back compartment with long two-way zipper for hydration system or further quick-access gear such as maps
- big, fold-out front pocket with zipped internal compartment, phone pocket, and detailed organizer for tools, tubes and pump
- internal zipped pocket
- load adjustor straps
- removable rain cover with loop for safety light and reflective print
- helmet holder
- compression straps
- all-round 3M-reflectors
- two extra inside pockets
- bright inside lining for improved visibility
- mesh side pockets
- reflective loop for safety light