Actually designed and proven for mountain bike trans-alps but do with it what you want.
It’s no wonder everyone just loves the Trans Alpine. This allrounder is perfectly suited to almost any activity with all its smart features such as the zipped map compartment in the back section, the easily accessible pockets
or the organised main compartment. This season the new Trans Alpine look will make heads turn! The rain cover still shines in high visibility neon yellow and has an additional safety light loop, providing better safety margins at dawn and at dusk. With it’s Airstripes back system, mesh wings and anatomically shaped
shoulder straps, the Trans Alpine is super comfortable. The SL version with different anchor point and angles to the hip fins, narrower shoulder straps and slightly shorter back is geared up for women’s trans-alps.
Deuter Airstripes System
3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit. Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load. Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow. Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Airstripes back system for great ventilation and adjustable stays
- dividable main compartment
- rain cover with loop for safety light and reflective print
- easily accessible, zipped map pocket in the back section
- comfortable straps with soft edges
- padded edges on the mesh wings and zipped mesh pockets
- load adjustment straps
- helmet holder with stowable straps
- two front pockets with zipped valuables pocket
- compression straps
- 3M reflectors
- two stuff compartments
- bright inside lining for more visibility
- mesh side pockets
- reflective loop for safety light
- hydration system compatible
- SOS label
- wet laundry compartment