Tall people can enjoy a perfect fit with the Extra Long (EL) version of the Trans Alpine!
Sports people who are between 1.85 and 2.00m often have difficulty finding backpacks that fit their longer backs. The Trans Alpine backpack suits taller people with extended back lengths by 6-9 cm. Overall, backpacks in the Extra Long (EL) series have also grown in terms of volume.
Actually designed and proven for mountain bike trans-alps but do with it what you want.
It’s no wonder everyone just loves the Trans Alpine. This allrounder is perfectly suited to almost any activity with all its smart features such as the zipped map compartment in the back section, the easily accessible pockets
or the organised main compartment. This season the new Trans Alpine look will make heads turn! The rain cover still shines in high visibility neon yellow and has an additional safety light loop, providing better safety margins at dawn and at dusk. With it’s Airstripes back system, mesh wings and anatomically shaped
shoulder straps, the Trans Alpine is super comfortable.
- Airstripes back system for great ventilation and adjustable stays
- dividable main compartment
- rain cover with loop for safety light and reflective print
- easily accessible, zipped map pocket in the back section
- comfortable straps with soft edges
- padded edges on the mesh wings and zipped mesh pockets
- load adjustment straps
- helmet holder with stowable straps
- two front pockets with zipped valuables pocket
- compression straps
- 3M reflectors
- two stuff compartments
- bright inside lining for more visibility
- mesh side pockets
- reflective loop for safety light
- hydration system compatible
- SOS label
- wet laundry compartment
Compatible with Deuter hydration systems up to 3 liter capacity.