Note: Delivery includes the Deuter Speed Lite 20 Backpack only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
Whether you use it for adventure racing, alpine sport-climbing, short ski tours or for summit gear on longer trekking tours – when you know how and when lightweight gear is needed, the overall weight you carry can be substantially reduced. And with the new sleek silhouette the biggest among of fast packs has a height adjustable chest strap and looks even more athletic.
Deuter Speed Lite System
A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh. Removable waist belt and chest belt. Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight. Removable for weight reduction, or folding for most compact transport.
- Delrin® U-frame
- special V-shape for extra arm freedom and compact fit for fast activities
- anatomically shaped Wide AirMesh (10 & 15) or padded (20) shoulder straps
- height adjustable chest strap
- reinforced base
- 3M reflectors
- side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food of drinking bottles
- zipped valuables pocket
- zippers with handy finger pull loops
- compression straps double up for ski, pole or ice axe attachment. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front
- spacious front mesh pocket for gloves, skins or further gear
Compatible with Deuter hydration systems up to 3 liter capacity.