The lightweight sprinter
The ST-4 is a minimal running shoe designed without compromise for speed for short distances, indoor and competition.
The new version has been upgraded with a new Ortholite® footbed at the same weight. Just like the Fli-Lyte 4, it also received the new, super-light sole design with particularly high grip - outdoors and indoors.
With its average weight of 200g (Men) and the great flex in the forefoot, it is hardly noticeable. Ideal for hot weather and competitions such as short and middle distance runs, as well as triathlon - or just to wear on recovery day or as a podium shoe.
With its soft and retractable heel cap and the new functional mesh, it flatters every foot and is also a great partner and eye-catcher in the gym and on the treadmill.
As a zero-drop minimal system shoe, it offers particularly high reactive performance and clear ground feedback on hard surfaces.
- NEW Upper made from new functional mesh with high breathability in hot conditions
- Print-on textures and layer without seams
- Extra soft and retractable heel counter
- NEW Superlight sole design with extremely high grip
- Minimal running shoe for the pure fun of tempo training at an incredible weight
- Multi-Density midsole with several degrees of hardness between forefoot and heel
- Perfect fit, because guidance over the last instead of with the upper material
- Zero-Drop (0mm drop) with wide toe box for a natural run
- NEW Antimicrobial Ortholite® footbed
- Construction: 16/16mm
- Weight: 201g (US9/Men) and 159g (US7/Women)
- Range of use: Sprint, short and middle distance as well as indoor - ideal as a competition shoe for fast runs.
|Product Name:||Topo Athletic ST-4 Running Shoes - black/white|
|shoe purpose:||Asphalt, Recovery|
In the following tables you will find information on the dress sizes of the manufacturer .