The Abus Bordo 6000 Ecolution™
folding lock with ABUS Security Level 10, offers good protection at medium theft risk and is recommended for securing good bicycles. It is the ideal combination of resistance, weight and transport size. This lock was specially developed for ecologically, nature and enviromentally conscious bikers.
- 5 mm steel bars
- Synthetic coating of the bars mixed with biodegradable natural fibres
- "Made in Germany" reduces the quantity of CO2 emitted
- Oeko-tex certified textile cover
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars and the case are made of special hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Easy transport thanks to a practical rattle-free bag
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro strap
- Bracket with easy mounting on round frames, with a diameter of 30-45 mm
- Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
- The backet can also be used for the Bordo 6000 and the Bordo 6100
This lock can be ordered keyed alike
to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code. Our service team is pleased to take your orders. Please note thereby the functional restrictions in accordance with the keyed alike table (see attachments).
ABUS folding locks:
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ultra-light Bordo Lite model. The variety is underlined by the numerous colours available and the different locking systems. And with the stylish carrying bag, a transport solution for the folding lock is included in the price.