The all-in-one multisport watch for that athlete attitude
The Polar Vantage M2 multisport GPS watch is a great combination of performance, functionality and athlete attitude. It offers you the guidance and data to help you get stronger and essential smartwatch features to keep you connected. Polar Vantage M2 is your all-in-one companion on your way towards new PB’s.
Highlights of the Polar Vantage M2 GPS Sports Watch
- Music controls
- NEW: FuelWise™ smart energy assistant
- Weather information
- Weekly summaries (workouts, plans, progressions)
- Energy Sources (breakdown of energy consumption into carbohydrates, protein and fats)
- Innovative wrist-based heart rate monitoring and GPS.
- FitSpark™ daily personal training guide.
- Tools for tracking exercise load (Training Load Pro), exercise recovery, REM, light and deep sleep (Sleep Plus Stages™) and recovery analysis (Nightly Recharge™)
- Guided breathing exercise Serene™
- NEW: GPS energy saving mode
- NEW: Ultra-long battery life (up to 30 hours in training mode) with multiple additional power saving options.
- NEW: Different display views selectable
Details of the Polar Vantage M2 Multisports Watch
Your complete package
Let the athlete in you shine with the wide range of features on offer in the Polar Vantage M2. Visualise your body’s performance and find the personalised guidance you need to consistently keep reaching your goals – today, tomorrow, we’re with you all the way.
Training and recovery made simple
Train smarter, not harder - improve your performance in real-time with insights about your current condition and readiness. Polar Vantage M2 automatically tracks your sleep and recovery so you know when you can safely push your body further.
Stay smart, feel sporty
Precision and accuracy are critical to tracking progress. Let the advanced technology in Polar Vantage M2 do the work while you focus on crushing your goals. Smartwatch features like music controls, weather and push notifications make sure you’ll never miss a beat.
Features of the Polar Vantage M2 Smart Watch
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate - Polar Vantage M2 tracks heart rate with the Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology.
- Integrated GPS - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS with assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- Nightly Recharge™ - The Nightly Recharge™ recovery measurement shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day during the night.
- Training Load Pro™ - Helps you see how much you’ve been training lately and how your training sessions strain the different parts of your body.
- FitSpark™ daily training guide - Get ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
- Running Programme - Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Running Index - Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
- Energy Sources - See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Polar Vantage M2 divides your energy usage into carbs, proteins and fats.
- Weekly Summary - Easy access to your weekly training stats, history and plans, straight on your watch.
- FuelWise™ - Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions.
- Music controls - Easily navigate around your playlist and adjust volume directly on your watch. You also get a weather forecast and push notifications on your watch screen.
- Phone Notifications - Stay connected with notifications from your phone. Get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more.
- Sport profiles - Polar Vantage M2 supports over 130 different sports. Add your favourite sports to your watch in Polar Flow and customise what you see on your watch during each sport.
- Swimming metrics - Polar Vantage M2 automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
- Serene™ breathing exercise - Relax your body and calm your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise.
- Weather - Check current weather info and a 2-day forecast straight from your watch.
Specifications of the Polar Vantage M2
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 45,5 g with wristband
- Display: Always on colour display. Hard-coated PMMA laminated lens. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
- Materials: Glass fibre reinforced polymer case. stainless steel bezel, buttons and buckle.
- Wristband: Wrist circumference 130-210 mm. Material: Silicone, stainless steel buckle. Two wristband size options included in the package.
- Battery: 230 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 30hrs in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 5 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available.
- Integrated GPS & GLONASS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation.
- Watch: Time & date. Alarm with snooze.
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified).
- Sensors: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Water-Resistant (WR30, suitable for swimming)
Scope of delivery:
- Polar Vantage M2 multisport watch
- Wristbands (both size options included)
- Charging cable
- Polar Vantage M2 user manual
- Information note