Keep it simple: GPS bike computer for beginners.
Simple, simpler, ROX 2.0. This GPS bike computer is perfect for all those recreational athletes who use all the essential advantages of a GPS bike computer but don’t want to spend a fortune for one. Its large, easy-to-read display combined with its simple operation make it the ideal companion on your bike tour. The ROX 2.0 bike computer has 14 functions, such as displaying speed, distance, training time, navigation information, and connection to an e-bike.
Details of the Sigma Sport ROX 2.0 Cycling Computer
- The 2-inch high-contrast display’s dimensions and extra-large numbers are make it easy to read, even during a ride.
- The innovative Red Circle on the upper right corner of the display is highlighted in various colours and offers innovative, interesting display of training data.
- Everything at a glance! The SIGMA RIDE app allows you to set your display view individually. You can set up to six views, each with two values. Current speed and time are shown continuously on the display.
- Ready to go any time! The ROX 2.0 bike computer can be positioned directly on the handlebars in a few easy steps. There is no need to mount cables or sensors.
- Connect your ROX 2.0 with your komoot app and leave your smartphone in your pocket. Get turn-by-turn directions on your ROX 2.0 with the komoot app.
- Connect your ROX 2.0 with your komoot app and leave your smart phone in your pocket. Receive turn-by-turn navigation from the komoot app on your ROX 2.0.
- The ROX 2.0 is e-bike-ready and can be easily connected to many e-bikes. Your GPS bike computer establishes a connection to the compatible e-bike system and shows you the current assist mode, battery status, and light and other data on the display. You can use this list to find out if your E-BIKE is compatible with the ROX 2.0.
- Smart notifications connect you to the outside world even when you’re riding. Notifications of incoming calls and messages to your smart phone appear on your display.
Features of the Sigma Sport ROX 2.0
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 44.2 x 65.9 x 17.8 mm
- Mount compatibility: GPS Mount & Overclamp Butler
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Battery: 350mAh (Li Ion), 3.7V
- Transreflective color display: 2.0 inch with resolution main display: 51x16 pixels
- Typical battery life: 18 hours
- Connectivity: ANT+, BLE
- Smart notifications
- E-Bike Ready
- Turning guidance
- Back to starting point: Arrow navigation
- Ambient light sensor
- Preinstalled sport profiles: 1
- Individually adjustable sport profiles: 1 (further sport profiles can be saved in the app)
- Individually adjustable training pages: up to 6
- Individually adjustable number of training values per page: 2
- Templates for training views: 1
- Auto pause
- Sigma Data Center
- Sigma Ride App
- Memory: up to 100 hours of training
- Data format: .fit
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Training time (net)
- Clock (12/24 hrs)
- E-Bike Battery
- Human Power vs. Motor Power
- Support level
- Device battery status