This product is B-stock. The powermeter spider has marks of usage/scratches. The function is not impaired.
Revolutionize your training with the modular ROTOR INSpider!
The INSpider is compatible with all modular ROTOR Direct Mount cranks, 2-, or 1-speed, racing bike and MTB 1-speed via a modular system:
- Roadbike: ALDHU and VEGAST as well as ALDHU 24
- MTB: KAPIC Carbon, KAPIC, HAWK, RAPTOR
- For ROTOR 110x4 ALDHU chainrings and 1x and 2x 110x4 ROTOR Aero ketene chainrings.
Advantages of the INSpider Powermeter:
- Mounting and retrofitting on every ROTOR OCP Direct Mount crank for 1x and 2x road bike and MTB
- Possible crank lengths: 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 172.5 and 175mm
- First time combinable with 24mm axle (Aldhu 24 in 5 crank lengths)
- Very light (only 149g)
- Integrated rechargeable battery up to 200h operating time (rechargeable battery permanently installed and cannot be replaced independently)
- Double sided measurement (left, right, combined)
- Protected electronics encapsulated in housing
- Magnetic, waterproof charging connection (on the new model, the cover of the charging socket is not required)
- Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+™ transmission standards - and therefore compatible with almost all common bike computers.
- Compatible with free ROTOR analysis software and APP (Windows, OS X, iOS and Android).
- Compatible with ROTOR 110x4 1x, 2x road bike and 1x MTB chainrings.
Details about the ROTOR INSpider Powermeter:
The CNC milled AERO orifice offers the possibility to use the ROTOR cranks with Aero chainrings as closed Aero cranks for 1- and 2-speed drives.
The ROTOR INSpider can be placed between the 2INpower and the Inpower. The Spider is mounted on the crank using the ROTOR OCP Direct Mount System without special tools and only with a 10mm hex key.
The INSpider measures the joint performance of both legs using 4 opposing strain gauges. This provides very accurate data on the performance and clearly shows potentials for improving the pedaling performance. The strain gauges are arranged in opposite directions and the Spider has a temperature measurement and compensates independently for measuring deviations due to temperature.
After each assembly or change of the chainring and at least once a month, it must be recalibrated.