3 theft protection label
The CODE-No.com theft protection labels are a reliable companion and protector for your bike. Protect your bicycle with anonymous identification. Registered items are easier to identify as stolen goods are almost impossible for resale.
+ Anonymous identification mark on property
+ Prevention through high visibility
+ Lifetime support (no term limits)
+ Free registration without subsequent costs
+ Global transport back to your current location (excl.transport costs)
+ High adhesion and weather resistant 3M special film
+ Water-, fire-, oil-and UV-resistant
+ No further transfer to another possible ground
+ QR code leads to theft check
+ The labels bear an individual code number.
A few easy steps to a registered CODE number:
What happens in a case of theft?
- Fasten your security label to a clean and grease-free base. If properly applied, the label cannot be removed without the use of force. Full adhesive strength is achieved after approx. 48 hours.
- Register here only once, free of charge, here and activate your own personal CODE number. CODE-No recommends you also provide additional, unchangeable attributes, such as a serial number; this raises the level of protection.
- Your property is now protected!
- The owner reports the object at CODE-No.com as stolen or changes the status on his/her own in their profile.
- Worldwide theft check: Using the CODE number, any finder or buyer can determine the status of a registered object, so it is quite simple to check whether a bicycle, for example, has been reported as stolen. To do this, simply scan the QR code with a smartphone, or enter the CODE number online in the theft-check section.
- The finder reports the theft to CODE-No.com and they forward this information to the owner. The finder and the owner can make contact with one another only if both parties wish this.