Carbon rim in aircraft quality for your E-MTB!
Off-road or on-road, it does not matter - the special cushioning foam on the inside of the rim minimizes vibrations and impacts, while maximizing driving comfort. Although, the Lilienthal XE has a distinctive stiffness and its character shines with an extreme robustness and very high system weight of 140kg. Due to the precise steering trait you always stay in the right track!
- minimizes vibrations
- very resilient
- high stiffness
- unique carbon look
Highlights of the Lilienthal XE carbon rim
- Lilienthal brings aerospace know-how to your bike: Lilientahl´s manager devoloped a patented, cost efficient, resource-saving production technology in the German Aerospace Center. Originally it was developed for the aerospace sector but it can also be easily adapted to the manufacturing of carbon bike rims. Like that, Lilienthal produce a high quality product, which offers maximum performance!
- Resistent & unique: The high performance carbon structure makes our rims extremely robust and reliable. The additional reinforcing fibers provide an even load distribution and create the unique look.
- Consciously sustainable: The production is located in Brunswick right in the middle of Germany. Shorter transport distances result in reduced CO2 emissions. Additionally, our patented manufacturing process decreases waste output through precise automation. A short supply chain with our German partners for hubs and wheelbuilding tops it all off.
- Lifetime Warranty & Crash Replacement: Lilienthal offers Zedler-group certified quality and for thus lifetime warranty and crash replacement.
- High-quality standards from the aerospace sector: Regarding quality, longevity, and reliability, Lilienthal transfers their high-quality standards from the aerospace sector to carbon rim manufacturing facility. Additionally, they use the same NCF material for our production as the aerospace sector uses for manufacturing of airplane parts.
- Max recommended system weight: 140 kg
- Max tire pressure: 3,0 bar
- Recommended tire width: 2,10 - 2,70"