The ski helmet that can speak for you when you can’t. The Obex BC MIPS is designed for enhanced traceability and durability in the backcountry. Updated this year to include MIPS, the helmet features an NFC medical ID chip so rescuers can access vital medical information at the scene of an injury, helping them make the best judgments for treatment in the vital “golden hour” immediately after an accident. A RECCO® reflector enhances searchability. A thicker polycarbonate shell compared to the Obex MIPS gives greater durability. The helmet is compatible with the Obex Communication headset and is designed for a seamless fit with POC goggles. Fully adjustable ventilation and removable ear pads ensure user comfort.
• Safety certifications: CE EN 1077-B, ASTM F2040
• NFC Medical ID Chip
• RECCO Reflector
• Aramid panels
• MIPS Brain Protection System
• PC Shell and ABS top shell
• EPS Liner
• Whole-head adjustment system allows a perfect fit without changing padding.
• Seamless compatibility with POC goggles
• Detachable ear pads
• Compatible with POC AID Communication Ear Pads (sold separately)
|Product Name:||POC Obex BC MIPS Helmet - 1816 Aragonite Brown Matt|
|helmet certified for:||Winter Sports|
|bike helmet version:||without Visor, with MIPS, Oversize >61cm|
|head circumference (range):||51-62cm|