Lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, cross-country training and backcountry or gravel adventures.
This helmet is well ventilated with Maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex® Liner is washable, moisture wicking, odor resistant and breathable.
With convenient sunglasses docks over the visor for easy storage on and off the bike. The MTB 3.0 Trail Helmet also has the popular Fidlock buckle for easy use with gloves on.
The MTB 3.0 Trail Helmet has a brand new Powerbridge construction design that makes it very safe, well ventilated and stylish. With 360 turbine technology, the helmet is lined with turbines, which are 360 clock movement discs made of an energy absorbing foam fabrics and material. This technology has two exclusive benefits, reducing rotational acceleration on the head and brain by up to 40% and reducing energy absorption on impact at the concussion level by up to 30%.
Features of the Leatt MTB Trail 3.0 helmet
- PowerBridge In-Mold to absorb impact energy
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology - reduces impact energy by up to 30% and rotational forces by up to 40%.
- Fidlock Magnetic closure
- Goggle port with anti-slip function
- MaxiFlow-impact foam air channels cool even at low speed
- 19 ventilation openings for maximum ventilation
- In-molded, energy absorbing impact foam
- Adjustable visor with predetermined breaking point, for more safety and for stowing the glasses
- Breathable Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture
- Moisture wicking, breathable and washable lining
- Extra soft and moisture wicking chin strap
- Certified according to AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Plastic free, recyclable packaging