Safe, lightweight, short visor, cool style
The combination of good fit, cool look and plenty of protection is the answer to almost everything. The COMOX is extremely well ventilated, which allows it to be used in enduro, allmountain and trail cycling. It’s all up to you.
Features of the Alpina Comox Helmet
- Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- Easy-to-operate belt buckle with a twist-proof, multi-step automatic buckle
- Optimal impact-absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made of microscopic air chambers
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.
- Run System Ergo Flex 2: Run System Ergo Flex 2 is the lightest and most comfortable adjustment system from Alpina. Its sophisticated construction ensures an even fit around the head to provide enhanced protection.
- 3D-Fit: The head band at the back of the head is height-adjustable in five steps for enhanced fit of the helmet.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
With the Run System Ergo Flex 2, a lightweight and comfortable adjustment system is built into the COMOX. The delicate design hugs the head perfectly and thus increases protection.
Bikers like to say that there are no bad days on a bike. With the COMOX enduro helmet, it’s true.