Safe, lightweight, short peak, killer style. The Alpina Croot Mips Helmet is a variable and comfortable enduro helmet with the added safety feature of Mips. With the Croot Mips, biking is simply fun. The combination of a good fit, a cool look and a lot of protection is the answer to the requirements of a versatile enduro helmet.
The Croot Mips helmet is also well ventilated, which allows it to be used in enduro, all-mountain and trail. Mips, which absorbs rotational forces during falls, is integrated into the Run System. This allows a perfect adjustment of the helmet including height adjustment. The filigree construction nestles perfectly to the head and thus increases the protection. With the Croot Mips, every day on the trail will be a good day.
Features of the Alpina Croot Mips Helmet
- Enduro all-round helmet with a wide range of uses
- MIPS provides additional protection in the event of crashes with rotational motion
- Very light and at the same time very stable thanks to the inmold production process
- Extra-thin walls and narrow helmet shape with optimum protection thanks to HI-EPS
- Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making
- Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- MIPS: provides extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational movements in an impact.
- Run System Ergo Flex MIPS: The combination of Run System ERGO FLEX and MIPS offers many advantages: perfect adjustment including height adjustment, comfort and safety.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic: is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
- Antibacterial Interior: Pads are made of a special material to reduce the build-up of bacteria and prevent odor caused by sweat.