Go fast or go home!
The Alpina Hawkeye glasses are not for slow bores. The Hawkeye is a statement. One with an exclamation mark! For athletes of any sport. The Hawkeye-lenses have a Hydrophobic-coating, which provides clear vision and a Fogstop - coating on the inside that prevents fogging of the lens. The glasses can be individually adjusted via adjustable nose wings. For a comfortable fit, the frame is equipped with a 2-component design.
Features of the Apina Hawkeye goggles
- 100% UV-A, -B, -C protection - for excellent eye protection
- Decentered lenses - Decentered Lenses ensure that there is no distortion in the field of vision. Alpina's high-quality decentered lenses provide excellent vision without distortions.
- Fogstop - All Alpina ski goggles have a Fogstop coating. This is not smooth but rough - on a microscopic level. This means that moisture has no chance to form a closed layer. The lens therefore does not fog up and the view remains clear.
- Hydrophobic lens - Hydrophobic is a moisture-repellent nanostructure on the lens that allows water to roll off. At the same time, dirt is also transported away. As a result, the lens is not only clean, but also dries faster.
- Mirror - Mirror is a pane on which several layers of mirrors are applied. They protect against extreme glare and infrared light.
- Optimized airflow - Heavily curved lenses optimally enclose the face. They protect the eyes from drafts and cold and improve visibility. The indirect airflow also prevents the lenses from fogging up.
- Spherical lens - The Spherical Lens is spherically curved for significantly improved all-round vision. In addition, the increased interior volume optimizes climate management inside the goggles. Thermoblock as well as Fogstop effectively prevent fogging of the ski goggles.