Eco React - Lightweight, comfortable, safe & environmentally friendly.
With the ECO-REACT, Bollé changes the traditional way of making helmets by replacing some plastic and petroleum products with organic materials to reduce environmental impact. It added cork to the EPS, used recycled plastic for the shell, and natural fiber such as cotton fabric and bamboo viscose inner lining. It is the first step in allowing cyclists to continue living an active lifestyle in the city while contributing to the well-being of the planet.
Features of the Bollé Eco React bike helmet.
- A large part of the helmet is made from recycled materials
- EPS with 20% cork
- AVID Progressive EPS - A mix of EPS of varying densities ensures that both strong and light impacts are optimally absorbed. At the same time, the material remains lightweight and allows for the best possible ventilation
- In-Mold-Shell construction
- Click-to-Fit System - Height adjustable adjustment system
- Umbrella with reflective line - made of cork with removable padding
- Webbing made from 100% recycled polyester
- Ventilation - 13 openings provide optimal ventilation