This product is 2nd Choice. The multisport watch has marks of usage. The function is not impaired.
Lightweight premium multisport watch
Polar Vantage V2 allows you to really get under the skin of who you are. This waterproof multisport GPS watch comes with all of Polar’s sports expertise in one package, including wrist-based heart rate, GPS, performance tests and recovery tracking.
Highlights of the Polar Vantage V2
- New: Running Performance Test - The Running Performance Test helps you keep track of your progress and personalise your heart rate, speed and power zones.
- New: Cycling Performance Test - The Cycling Performance Test allows you to personalise your power zones and tells you your personal functional threshold power. A power meter required.
- New: Music Control - Easily navigate around your playlist and adjust volume straight on your watch.
- New: Leg Recovery Test - The Leg Recovery Test tells you whether your legs are ready for high intensity training in just a couple of minutes without any specialist equipment – all you need is your watch.
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate - Polar Vantage V2 tracks heart rate with the Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology.
- Ultra-long Battery Life - Polar Vantage V2 gives you even up to 40 hours of continuous training time. The multiple power save options boost the battery life all the way up to 100 hours.
- Color Touch Display - 1,2” always-on sunlight-readable colour touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating.
- Integrated GPS - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS with assisted GPS for fast fix times. Integrated compass and barometric altitude.
- FuelWise™ smart fuelling assistant - Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions.
- Hill Splitter™ - Offers you detailed data about your performance on the uphill and downhill sections of your session.
- Route planning with Komoot - Plan your route on Komoot, import it to your Polar Vantage V2 and let the turn-by-turn guidance take care of navigation for you.
- Running Power - Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions.
- FitSpark™ training guide - Polar Vantage V2 and the FitSpark™ training guide offer you ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, fitness level and training history.
- Sleep Plus Stages™ - Follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality.
- Nightly Recharge™ - The recovery measurement shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day during the night.
- Recovery Pro™ - Tells you whether your body is ready for training and offers you recovery feedback right on your watch. A Polar heart rate sensor required.
- Serene™ breathing exercise - Relax your body and calm your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise.
- Weather information - displays the current weather with temperatures, rainfall, wind information and humidity and provides a forecast for the next two days based on the weather information provider OpenWeatherMap and the current location.
Further Smart Coaching Functions of the Polar Vantage V2
- Continuous Heart Rate - Get a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during your day. Continuous heart rate monitoring gives you even more accurate calorie burn and activity data and tells you the lowest and highest heart rate of your day.
- Training Load Pro™ - Helps you see how much you’ve been training lately and how your training sessions strain the different parts of your body.
- Running Index - Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
- Free Running Programmes - Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Swimming metrics - Polar Vantage V2 automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
- Smart Calories - Know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- Sport profiles - Polar Vantage V2 supports over 130 different sports. Add your favourite sports to your watch in Polar Flow and customise what you see on your watch during each sport.
- Strava Live Segmente - Make your runs and rides more exciting with Strava Live Segments. Get alerts about nearby segments, see real-time performance data during a segment and check your results right after you finish.
- Energy Sources - See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Polar Vantage V2 divides your energy usage into carbs, proteins and fats.
- Further smart functions - You also get push notifications from your smartphone to your watch screen.
Polar Vantage V2 Firmware Update
Get the update on your watch - try it! The new Vantage V2 firmware version is now available for download via FlowSync on your computer or via the Flow app on your phone.
Improvements & fixes
- Route and elevation profiles
- Track Back
- Change route spontaneously
- Sunrise & sunset display
- Location display
- Music control display
- HR sensor mode
- Brightness setting for backlight
- Minor updates and bug fixes
Improved navigation features
Route and elevation profiles let you know your current location, how much you've climbed or descended, and how much you still have ahead of you. You can also change your route on the fly, just pause the recording and choose a new route from your list. Lose yourself in the thrill of adventure, then never doubt you can navigate back to your starting point with the track-back feature that lets you navigate back via the route you came.
New Always-On-Outdoor features include the Coordinate and Sunrise & Sunset dials. The sunrise & sunset dial gives you the time of sunrise, sunset, and twilight times of your current location. The location dial includes an always-on altimeter, compass, and your location coordinates so you know exactly where you are and where you're going.
HR sensor mode, brightness adjustment & music control dial.
HR sensor mode lets you use your watch as a heart rate sensor, for example, to display heart rate data via BLE on fitness devices or mobile apps. The option to adjust the backlight brightness has also been added. Note that this setting does not affect the backlight that is activated with the LIGHT button, only the backlight that is triggered when you press other buttons or turn your wrist to look at your watch. In addition, the music controls are now conveniently located on a dedicated watch face for easy access when not exercising.
Technical Specifications of Polar Vantage V2
- Measurements: 47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 52 g with wristband
- Wristband circumference: M-L: 145-215mm (size S 120-190mm is available separately)
- Display: Always-on color touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
- 5 lateral anti-slip control buttons.
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available.
- GPS: Integrated GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation.
- Watch: Time and date. Alarm with snooze.
- Sensors: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Compatible apps: Polar Flow, Polar Flow for Coach, Polar Club, Polar Team Pro, Drittanbieter Apps (Strava, Komoot, TrainingPeaks, MyFitnessPal and more)
- Water resistance: 100m (suitable for swimming).
- Wristband: Durable and comfortable silicone.
- Durability: Operating temperature: from -10° to 50°C. Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
Scope of delivery:
- Polar Vantage V2 premium multisport watch
- Charging cable
- User manual
- Extra wristband for size S