Whatever you do, own it.
This rugged GPS smartwatch is tough enough to keep up with you and unique enough to fit your style. Instinct 2 with silicone interchangeable armband 22 mm for a wrist circumference of 135 to 230 mm.
Highlights of the Garmin Instinct 2 GPS Smartwatch Standard Edition
- This watch is tough, which means no holding back.
- Train your way with built-in sports apps at the wrist.
- Smart notifications so you don’t miss out on what matters.
- Push boundaries, but stay on track with access to more satellites.
- Understand your body better with 24/7 health monitoring.
- Don’t put a limit on your experiences. Keep them going with up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
Features and details of the Garmin Instinct 2 Standard Edition
- Engineered for endurance: This rugged watch is water-rated to 100 metres and is thermal and shock resistant. Plus, with a fiber-reinforced polymer case and chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, this device is built to endure.
- Designed to do you: Bold colors, high-contrast displays and size options let you show the world that you do things your own way.
- Multi-GNSS support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Tracback™ Routing: Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- Connect IQ™ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store app on your compatible smartphone.
- Security and tracking features: When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in Incident Detection.
- Integrated sports apps: Do whatever you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, strength training, indoor climbing, virtual running, golf, yoga, Pilates and more.
- HIIT Workouts: This activity profile tracks your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- VO2 max: Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- Daily workout suggestions: For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- Recovery time: After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- MTB Dynamics: Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit™ and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Wrist-based heart rate monitoring: Get estimated heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
- Stress tracking: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Sleep Score and advanced sleep analysis monitoring: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- Body Battery™ energy monitoring: Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Pulse Ox: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Fitness age: This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Get tips to lower your fitness age.
- Intensity minutes: Track how many minutes of vigorous activity you’re getting, when you earn them and during which activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- Women’s health tracking: Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
Scope of delivery:
- Garmin Instinct® 2 GPS Smartwatch
- USB charging/sync cable