Stiftung Warentest 12/2022 - Test Grade: 1.7!
Dial into your well-being
Understand your body better with advanced health and fitness features. And enjoy the convenience of making calls from your wrist1 when paired with your compatible smartphone.
Highlights of the Garmin Venu 2 Plus
- Make calls from your wrist when connected to your compatible smartphone
- Create or respond to text messages hands-free, courtesy of your paired smartphone’s voice assistant
- Health and wellness features give a better look at what’s going on inside your body
- Find new ways to move your body with more than 25 preloaded sports apps
- Store music on the watch for phone-free listening with your wireless headphones
- Bright AMOLED display and up to 9 days of battery life
- Waterproof up to 50 m
Features and Details of the Garmin Venu 2 Plus
- Crystal-clear AMOLED display: Brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times. From durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 to the sleek stainless-steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
- Phone calls from your wrist: When connected with your compatible smartphone, you can make and take phone calls right from the watch.
- Voice Assistance: Use your paired smartphone’s voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant or Bixby) via Venu® 2 Plus to compose and respond to text messages, ask questions and even control your compatible smart home devices.
- Health Snapshot™ feature: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate2, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox3, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- Body Battery™ energy monitoring: See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Integrated Pulse Ox Sensor: Measures your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or while you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Women´s health tracking: Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Mindful breathing: When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Hydration tracking: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- Respiration tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, during breathwork and yoga activities or during a Health Snapshot session.
- Sleep Score and advanced sleep monitoring: Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox3 and respiration.
- Wrist-based heart rate monitoring: The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Fitness age: This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
- Animated on-screen workouts: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Built-in sports apps: Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
- Advanced strength training: This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
- HIIT Workouts: Use this new activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- Create your own workouts: Choose from more than 1,600 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app. Then download them to the watch.
- Garmin Coach: Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Intensity minutes: This helps you see at what time of day and in what activity you received intensity minutes. Even show them as a data field for timed activities.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. Send quick prewritten text replies if you have an Android™ phone or you can reply with your voice.
- Music on your wrist: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
- Savety and tracking features: If you’re ever in need of assistance, easily share a message with your live location with preselected contacts when your watch and compatible smartphone are paired. You can even assign a designated emergency contact that your watch can call, such as local emergency services.
- Garmin Pay™ - contactless payments: Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Connect IQ Store app: Add watch faces, data fields and apps to your paired watch from the Connect IQ Store app downloaded on your compatible smartphone.
- Sync with Garmin Connect: You can see your health and fitness information all in one place. And interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Battery life with rapid recharging: Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music. Ten minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life or 1 hour of GPS with music battery life.
- Battery saver mode: Get even more juice from your smartwatch by toggling this setting on or off to maximise battery life.
- Water resistant to 5 ATM: making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
Scope of delivery:
- Venu® 2 Plus
- USB charge/data cable