TLD Stage Helm - less weight, more fun
Since its debut, the Stage helmet has redefined mountain biking safety, style, comfort and ventilation. One of the lightest full-face helmets in its class combines MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow impact speeds) and EPS (for high impact speeds) in a sleek package that sets the standard for Mountainbike-Enduro helmets. The Polylite shell with fiber reinforcement and the injected chin bar made of Polyacrilite with EXOskeleton provide additional stability without sacrificing weight. 11 High-Flow-Air intakes and 14 exhaust vents, as well as large vents in the chin bar provide cooling and comfort in all conditions. The TLD Stage helmet also features a X-Static® helmet lining that wicks away moisture, dries quickly and fights odors. A Fidlock® buckle and lightweight hardware complete the overall package.
Highlights of the Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS helmet
- POLYLITE shell construction with fiber reinforcement.
- DUAL DENSITY EPS combined with EPP allows for safe handling of high and low speed impact energy
- POLYACRYLITE reinforced chin bar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust vents with internal ducts for maximum airflow
- FIDLOCK magnetic closure system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces on the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static comfort liner with silver content provides powerful odor protection and fast moisture wicking
- JAWPAD / low-profile cheek pads made of Xstatic fabric and super soft inner surface for maximum comfort and breathability
- integrated anodized aluminum / plastic breakaway protection
- extensively adjustable visor +/- 40mm
- EPP lined chin bar for protection against multiple impacts
- rivet washers made of anodized aluminum
- drawstring pocket with air-permeable mesh lining
Details of the Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS helmet
One of the lightest full-face helmets in its class, it combines EPP (for slow impacts) and EPS (for fast impacts) in a sleek overall package that sets a new standard for mountain bike enduro helmets. In addition, it is equipped with MIPS, the patented brain protection system.
MIPS stands for Multi Directional Impact Protection System. It is a system designed to protect against impacts with different directions of motion/force. These different directions of force occur when impacts hit the helmet at an angle.
Please note that the Stage Race helmet is not approved for motorized vehicles!
Video with features to the TLD Stage