With the GPSport 255 Holux brings a light and small outdoor GPS on the market. Your companion for any outdoor activity. Use the GPSport 255 when cycling, jogging or walking. Take the GPSport 255 with your photo tours and "geotag" your photos.
The robust housing of the GPSport 255 is optimized for outdoor use and is water resistant up to IPX3. Through the round edges and a weight of 48g the GPSport 255 is light in the hand and can be accommodated in each pocket. The GPSport 255 is operated via two function keys and the miniUSB connector provides the connection to the PC and for charging the GPSport 255.
With up to 200,000 waypoints the GPSport 255 has enough space for longer trips. Analyze the distances covered by the software ezTour for Holux Logger and experience the track once on a computer. With the software you can link your images with waypoints and can see where you took the picture. With the software ezTour for Logger you can evaluate your distances covered and recorded waypoints on the computer.
- light-weighted outdoor GPS, only 48 grams
- simply and easy to use user interface
- unique sunlight readable 1.3 inch metallic-like LCD screen
- high sensitivity GPS chipset
- long battery life up to 17 hrs per charge
- integrated 4 MB memory for data logger used (recording up to 200,000 waypoints)
- support Mini-USB interface for charging & data transfer
- bundled with ezTour that sync with Google Map
- IPX-3 waterproof
- multi-language support