The culmination of over 30 years of goggle innovation, Crowbar MX has an insane amount of technology. It meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity impact and EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements. Too bad there isn’t a standard for comfort because this goggle would dominate it. Crowbar MX gives you the moisture wicking comfort of triple layer face foam, plus a flexible O Matter® chassis combined with strap connectors that distribute pressure evenly.
The Lexan® lens filters out all UV and comes optimized with F3 anti-fog technology. Crowbar MX includes a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tearoff system, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet.
Accessory lenses are available for this interchangeable lens design, and Oakley matched each edition with a specific lens to get you started.
- Re-designed and improved facial fit contour
- Flexible O-Matter™ chassis
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Rigid O-Matter™ strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Quick release interchangeable strap attachments
- Improved 3-pin attachment system for tear-offs
- Metal Icon Accents
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Fog elimination of lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
- Lexan® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
- Removable O-Matter™ nose guard included
- 7 pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included
Clear: All-purpose. Allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment. Light transmission: 90%