Never miss a beat
Whether you’re training indoors or out, the HRM-Pro Plus heart rate strap provides the accurate data you need to push limits and reach goals.
Highlights of the Garmin HRM Pro Plus heart rate sensor + chest strap
- HRM-Pro Plus transmits real-time heart rate data to compatible devices, equipment and apps
- The tool-free door makes changing your battery easy, plus get up to 1 year of battery life
- Connect to your compatible Garmin smartwatch, and get pace and distance data for your indoor runs
- No, it’s not just a heart rate monitor. Running dynamics also help you improve your form (requires compatible Garmin smartwatch)
- Not wearing your watch? HRM-Pro Plus captures steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and more
Features and details of the Garmin HRM Pro Plus heart rate sensor + chest strap
- Connectivity: Through ANT+® technology and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology, this dual-transmission monitor transmits accurate real-time heart rate and performance data to Garmin smartwatches and cycling computers, compatible fitness equipment, the Tacx® Training app and other apps.
- Running Dynamics: HRM-Pro Plus captures running dynamics — such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more — to help improve your form and enable running power on your compatible Garmin watch.
- Indoor Training: For your indoor track or treadmill sessions, this heart rate monitor transmits pace and distance information to your compatible Garmin smartwatch and over BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology, so you can get the data you need no matter where you train.
- Store and Forward Data: Even when you’re out of range from your watch, HRM-Pro Plus stores data during swims and other activities then sends it to your compatible Garmin smartwatch when you’re done.
- Activity Tracking: During training or games, the heart rate monitor stores calories burned, intensity minutes and all-day heart rate. It even updates all Garmin devices via the Garmin Connect™ app and the TrueUp™ feature.
- Comfortable Wear: The small, lightweight heart rate module fits within the width of the soft, comfortable strap. So move freely and sweat it out — HRM-Pro Plus won’t be in your way.
- Battery life: Don’t worry about running out of juice. The new tool-free battery door is easy to use, and you get up to 1 year of battery life.