Katmai 65 - Trekking backpack
The innovative FreeFloat 360 carrying system offers the highest level of comfort Katmai 65. A mesh back meets flexible hip and shoulder straps that hug your body perfectly and follow your every move. The result is generous ventilation and superior comfort at the same time and at every point.
Highlights of the Katmai 65 trekking backpack
- FreeFloat 360 - Ventilating mesh back meets moveable FreeFloat panels and moveable shoulder straps for a dynamic carry.
- Recycled Materials - All materials with recycled content and no PFC to keep the environmental footprint as low as possible while maintaining durable materials.
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology - The back panel has been treated with a special process that is anti-bacterial and therefore also anti-odor, so you and the pack stay fresher longer on tour.
Details of the Gregory Katmai Backpack
- Adjustable shoulder straps and torso length, plus adjustable hip belt for women and 3D Comfort Cradle for hotspot-free, body-hugging comfort
- Auto-rotating dual density shoulder harness for women and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle and hydration system clip
- Perimeter alloy frame and anti-barrier fiberglass cross brace for stable load management
- Full-length side zipper for easy unloading and organization of gear
- Oversized front zippered compartment with mesh divider to keep things organized
- Sunglasses QuickStow system on shoulder strap for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your sunglasses
- Internal hydration pocket with SpeedClip mount compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, small DeepL access pocket, and zippered pocket on the
- underside, reflective attachment points and key clip
- Sidewinder-Bottle holder for one-handed access to water bottle on the go - can be stowed when not in use
- Stretch mesh side pocket with pass-through for over or under compression
- Oversized, stretch mesh front pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick pull closure with drawstring and compression strap at top
- Zippered lower sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Adjustable attachment loops and top shock closures for trekking poles or ice axes
- Custom molded ComfortGrip zipper pulls and molded webbing holders for harness management
- NANO CONNECT - Included internal buttons to connect the Nano 14 Daypack.