Now also available as a bundle! The Garmin Epix GPS includes the Garmin QuickFit bike mount.
The beginning of a new era
The premium GPS multisport smartwatch with brilliant AMOLED display.
Highlights of the Garmin Epix GPS Smartwatch
- Extensive health features allow you to better understand your body.
- No matter where you go, all notifications will always reach you.
- Whatever you're up to: This smartwatch makes you better at every activity with more than 60 sports and outdoor apps.
- Highly accurate track recording with multi-frequency reception of global satellite systems.
- Always on the right track with international topo maps, as well as preloaded golf and ski maps right on your wearable.
- With a battery life of up to 16 days in smartwatch mode, adventures need never end.
Features and details of the Garmin Epix
- Designed for your lifestyle: the gorgeous 1.3″ AMOLED display with Always-On mode brings your smartwatch to life - even in bright sunlight.
- Touchscreen and buttons: a proven button operation that works in any environment is complemented by an effective new touchscreen. With two-way operation, you can always get to your desired functions quickly and easily.
- Blood Oxygen Saturation: Monitor your blood oxygen saturation with the Pulse Ox sensor and see how your blood oxygen saturation changes at altitude or while sleeping. Now you can see how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Wrist-based heart rate monitoring: Your smartwatch regularly measures your heart rate and alerts you if it's too high or too low during a rest period. It also helps you gauge how hard you're working out during activities. Even under water.
- View your breathing rate: This feature shows you your breaths throughout the day, as well as during sleep and various yoga exercises.
- Keep an eye on stress: Based on heart rate variability, your stress level is calculated, so you can see if you have a calm, a balanced or a stressful day.
- Sleep analysis with Sleep Score: Get complete information about your light, deep and REM sleep. View it all in a dedicated widget with sleep score and insights.
- Body Battery™ Energy Level: Your Garmin continuously measures your heart rate and lets you know when you're ready for your next workout with the help of Body Battery. Oxygen saturation in the blood and the status of your energy level provide the necessary information.
- See if you're drinking enough: Adequate fluid intake is important for your health. Record how much water you consume each day and see if you drink a similar amount from day to day.
- For many sports: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, track training, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Animated Workouts: Use pre-loaded animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts with simple instructions. Plus, download more workouts from the Garmin Connect™ app when the wearable is paired with a compatible device.
- HIIT workouts: This activity profile offers different timers for recording HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata, and a custom timer. Set up the number of rounds, load/recovery intervals, and more.
- Garmin Coach: These free adaptive workout plans include guidance from experienced coaches and are customized to you and your goals. Workouts sync directly to your smartwatch from Garmin Connect.
- Visual Run Prediction: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides information on your potential pace for the selected distance. Trend data illustrates the impact of training over the long term.
- PacePro function: provides a dynamic pace target taking into account the course profile and your preference for whether you want to take the climbs moderately or ambitiously. So you know exactly whether you are too fast or too slow in the current track section.
- VO2max: Train smarter with VO2max. The value indicates your expected performance. It is adjusted for trail running and even includes power changes that might be caused by heat or altitude.
- Physiocheck: View advanced training values that include calculations for running efficiency data, VO2max, a recovery advisor and more.
- Real-time Stamina Data: Data shows you the energy available to you during your physical activity. This allows you to optimize your energy expenditure and avoid premature exhaustion during running or cycling workouts.
- Daily training suggestions: for running and cycling provide training instructions that take into account yourself and also your fitness level. The suggestions are based on current data on training load and training condition.
- Recovery advisor: after each workout, the recovery time indicates when you are ready for your next hard workout. It takes into account training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activities and sleep.
- MTB Dynamics: Store the details of each ride with mountain bike metrics and specific Grit™ and Flow™ data. This data assesses how difficult the trail is and how fluid the riding style is on downhill rides, so you have values to beat next time.
- Ski Touring App: Designed for backcountry skiers, this profile records ascent and descent information separately with detailed elevation data.
- XC Ski Dynamics: When paired with the HRM-Pro™ heart rate chest strap (sold separately) , you can use the ski power score to measure the actual training load of cross-country skiing activities.
- Surf functions: Surfers, take note. This smartwatch supports the Surfline Sessions™ feature. This creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera. Watch those videos later and find out how you surfed with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- Multi-satellite support: use multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) to get better positioning in more challenging environments than using GPS alone
- ABC Sensors: Navigate the next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather, and a 3-axis electronic compass.
- Acclimatization: This widget displays current altitude, acclimatized altitude and corresponding Pulse Ox data, heart rate, and respiration rate so you can see how your body is adjusting to the current altitude.
- ClimbPro function: Before steep climbs, the ClimbPro function automatically provides you with valuable data on ascent, distance and altitude. This way you can manage your efforts perfectly.
- TopoActive maps for several continents: Download TopoActive maps from all over the world to stay on the right track during your discovery tours. With built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, you can easily download and update maps and software.
- Ski maps: Preloaded topographic maps are available on the slopes. You can also use SkiView™ maps, which show ski slope names and difficulty levels for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- Golf Course Maps: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses worldwide. Also use the button target selection and PlaysLike distance feature.
- Find new circuits: enter a distance you want to cover and get route suggestions back to the starting point. Trendline™ routing helps you find the best routes on the spot. Ideal in unfamiliar areas.
- Navigation with turn-by-turn directions: Follow a route or track with turn-by-turn directions and know in advance when the next turn is coming.
- Messages from smartphone: Don't miss what's important to you: Get your notifications for calls, appointments and more when paired with a compatible device.
- Enjoy your favorite songs: Download songs and playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music account (subscription may be required).
- Garmin Pay™ - contactless payment: Pay in a snap - no wallet required. When you want to finish quickly at checkout, pay contactless with Garmin Pay through participating providers.
- Security and tracking features: When the smartwatch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts. This is done either manually or automatically with built-in accident notification for certain outdoor activities.
- Connect IQ™ Store: download custom display themes, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible smartphone.
- Power Manager: See how different settings and sensors affect your watch's battery life. Then you can quickly make changes to make the battery last longer.
- Battery Life: The battery lasts up to 16 days in smartwatch mode and up to 42 hours in GPS mode.
Not at all afraid of water: water resistance is 10 ATM, which can withstand pressure as in 100 meters deep - splashing water, rain or snow, showering, swimming, immersion in water, snorkeling, high-speed water sports it overcomes with ease.
Garmin QuickFit Bike Mount.
Quickly take your multisport training device off your wrist and attach it to your bike in seconds. The kit is compatible with approximately 30 devices. Easily attaches with O-rings to stem or handlebars.
Scope of delivery:
- Garmin Epix Smartwatch
- USB charge/sync cable
- Quick start guide
- Bike mount incl. adapter for 3 watch sizes S (20mm) / regular (22mm) / X (26mm)
- Mounting material