Now also available as Garmin bundle consisting of fenix 7S Solar GPS & QuickFit bike mount.
Unbeatably versatile. 7 days a week.
Take on any sports or outdoor challenge with the rugged fēnix 7 Sapphire solar GPS multisport watch. The scratch-resistant Power Sapphire™ solar charging lens harnesses the sun's energy to extend battery life for advanced workout features and sports apps, as well as sensors for health monitoring and more.
Highlights of the Garmin fenix 7 Sapphire Solar GPS smartwatch
- Extra power for longer adventures. Latest solar technology increases battery life.
- Get to know your body better with wrist-based heart rate monitoring, plus pulse oximeter data.
- Need a running coach who knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro™ feature.
- You run and you bike. The fenix 7 records all your stats.
- Explore the world. Navigation sensors help you find your way back.
- No matter where you go, all notifications always reach you.
- Listen to your favorite music on the wearable, without your smartphone.
- More activities. Less charging time. With solar charging, the battery lasts up to 22 days in smartwatch mode.
Features and details of the Garmin fenix 7 Sapphire Solar
- Powerfully created: The updated, extra rugged sporty design includes a 1.3″ large display with solar charging capability and a 47mm case. The smartwatch has been tested to US military standards for temperature, shock resistance and waterproofing.
- Touchscreen and buttons: a proven button operation that works in any environment is complemented by an effective new touchscreen. This makes it easy to quickly select options and access functions.
- Built with the highest-quality materials: you can upgrade your style with this fenix smartwatch. The smartwatch features an elegant DLC or titanium bezel.
- Built-in sports apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, track training, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Ski Touring App: Designed for backcountry skiers, this profile separately records ascent and descent information with detailed elevation data.
- XC Ski Dynamics: When paired with the HRM-Pro™ heart rate chest strap (sold separately), you can use the ski power score to measure the actual training load of cross-country skiing activities.
- Surf functions: Surf riders, take note. This fēnix smartwatch supports the Surfline Sessions™ feature. This creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera. Watch those videos later and find out how you surfed with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- MTB Dynamics: Save the details of every ride with mountain bike metrics and specific Grit™ and Flow™ data. This data assesses how difficult the trail is and how fluid your downhill riding style is, so you have scores to beat next time.
- HIIT Workouts: This activity profile stores your HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata, and custom workouts. Set up the number of rounds, load/recovery intervals, and more.
- Daily workout suggestions: for running and cycling provide workout instructions that take yourself into account, as well as your fitness level. Suggestions are based on current training load and fitness level data.
- Visual Run Prediction: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides information about your potential pace for the selected distance. Trend data illustrates the impact of training in the long term.
- PacePro function: provides a dynamic pace target taking into account the course profile and your preference for whether you want to take the climbs moderately or ambitiously. So you know exactly whether you are too fast or too slow in the current section of the route.
- ClimbPro function: The ClimbPro function automatically provides you with valuable data on incline, distance and altitude before steep climbs. This way you can manage your strength perfectly.
- Physiocheck: View advanced training values that include running efficiency data, heat and altitude adjusted VO2max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
- Stamina data in real time: data shows you the available energy you have during your physical activity. This allows you to optimize your energy expenditure and avoid premature exhaustion during your run or bike workout.
- Recovery Advisor: After each workout, the recovery time indicates when you are ready for your next hard workout. It takes into account training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activities and sleep.
- Multi-satellite support: use multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to get better positioning in more challenging environments than using GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate the next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather, and a 3-axis electronic compass.
- Golf Course Maps: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 worldwide golf courses. Also use the button target selection and PlaysLike distance feature.
- Skiview™ Maps: SkiView maps show ski slope names and difficulty for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- TopoActive Europe maps: Download TopoActive Europe maps from around the world to keep you on the right track as you explore. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you easily download and update maps and software without a computer.
- POIs along the route: Get clear information for specific POI points along the route. View power values, split times, distance and elevation, as well as an overview of the next important trail points.
- Power Manager: See how different settings and sensors affect the watch's battery life. Then you can quickly make changes to make the battery last longer.
- Solar Charged Battery: Get up to 18 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and 4 additional days on solar charge, and up to 57 hours in GPS mode and 16 additional hours on solar charge.
- Wrist-based heart rate measurement: optical heart rate measurement determines the intensity of activities, as well as heart rate variability, calculating your stress level. This even works under water - without a heart rate chest strap.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: Monitor your blood oxygen saturation with the Pulse Ox Sensor and see how your blood oxygen saturation changes with altitude. Now you can see how well your body absorbs oxygen.
- Sleep analysis with Sleep Score: Get complete information about your light, deep and REM sleep. View it all in a dedicated widget with sleep score and insights.
- Body Battery™ Energy Level: Your Garmin continuously measures your heart rate and lets you know when you're ready for your next workout with the help of Body Battery. Oxygen saturation in the blood and the status of your energy level provide the necessary information.
- BreathRate Display: This feature displays your breaths throughout the day, as well as during sleep and various yoga exercises.
- Health monitoring: This feature uses data from the various sensors to monitor your body condition and helps you track your daily biometric trends at a glance.
- See if you're drinking enough: Adequate fluid intake is important for your health. Record how much water you consume daily and see if you drink a similar amount from day to day.
- Messages from smartphone: Don't miss what's important to you: Get your notifications for calls, appointments and more when paired with a compatible device.
- Enjoy your favorite songs: Download songs and playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music account (subscription may be required).
- Garmin Pay™ - contactless payment: Pay in a snap - no wallet required. When you want to finish quickly at the register, make contactless payments with Garmin Pay through participating providers.
- Security and tracking features: When the smartwatch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts. This is done either manually or automatically with built-in accident notification for certain outdoor activities.
- Connect IQ™ store: download custom display designs, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ store on your compatible smartphone.
- Not at all water shy: water resistance is 10 ATM, which withstands pressure as deep as 100 meters - splashing water, rain or snow, showers, swimming, immersion in water, snorkeling, high-speed water sports your Garmin overcomes with ease.
Garmin QuickFit - Bike mount
Quickly take your multisport training device off your wrist and attach it to your bike in seconds. The kit is compatible with approximately 30 devices. Easily attaches with O-rings to stem or handlebars.
Scope of delivery:
- fenix 7 Sapphire Solar GPS Smartwatch
- Charging/data cable
- Quick start guide
- Bike mount incl. adapter for 3 watch sizes S (20mm) / regular (22mm) / X (26mm)
- Mounting material