Whether you’re hauling camping gear or expedition packing, the eco-friendly Migrate Duffel 60L will make it through all your adventures with its heavy-duty construction. Carry it on your back, check it at the airport, or tie it down on your vehicle. This water-resistant TPU coated duffle will take a beating and then some.
Features of the Eagle Creek Migrate Duffel 60L - Travel Bag
- Eco-friendly duffel thoughtfully constructed using 100% recycled fabrics and webbing.
- 100% Recycled 900D Poly TPU main body fabric provides extreme abrasion and water-resistance while reducing your carbon footprint.
- Backpack straps tuck away for easy duffel carry or if checked as luggage.
- Seamless bottom pan construction prevents water from seeping in, even if the bag is placed in the middle of a puddle.
- Top, side, and end handles double as tie-down locations.
- Internal storm flap deters dust and water entry.
- The lockable main zipper (type No. 10) with large finger loop allows handling even when wearing gloves.
- Front zippered pocket for quick access to your essentials.
- Full-access, wide-mouth opening.
- Unlock the side buckles for 6 more liters of packing space.
- External compression straps help keep your gear in place.
- Folds flat for compact storage. Bottom material coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills. Covered by Eagle Creek’s No Matter What™ Warranty.
Sustainability concept of Eagle Creek:
The products of Eagle Creek are not only practical, they are also sustainably produced. The company incorporates innovative processes and ideas to make its production particularly gentle on people and the environment.
- PVC-free: eliminates the use of harmful and toxic chemicals that are very difficult to recycle.
- Solvent-free coating: provides UV protection, resistance to stains and abrasion, and repels moisture.
- Elimination of plastics from packaging: Eagle Creek has eliminated all plastics from packaging, including plastic trays, inserts and other materials. Each piece of packaging contains 70% or more post-consumer waste that recycles disposed waste.
More about the No Matter What™ Warranty
Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ warranty covers damage that occurs due to defects in workmanship and materials throughout the life of the product. During this period, it will either be repaired by or replaced. The contents of the bag, normal wear and tear, abuse and cosmetic wear and tear are excluded.