The rowing machine Cobra XT is the perfect all-round fitness station. Beside training of the endurance you also define your muscles during your exercise.
The Cobra XT rowing machine of Hammer provide smooth movement sequences and thus a real-world rowing simulation. The main part of the Cobra XT is a pivot-able training computer featuring a large display. 10 manual adjustable resistance levels allow an varied training. Beside all important training information the display shows the pulse rate, which is simply measurable with the integrated sensor (chest belt not included). The Cobra XT also convince with comfort. It is featuring an aluminium rail and an ergonomically formed seat mounted on ball bearing. Furthermore the Cobra XT is fold able and equipped with rollers for an easy and space-saving storage.
Note: Payment via cash on delivery is NOT possible.
- brake system: permanent magnets
- 10 indexed resistance levels
- velcro straps for the feet
- ball bearing mounted ergonomically formed seat
- pivotable computer display (8 permanent display fields)
- shows data of: distance / time / speed / stroke rate / calorie consumption / pulse
- integrated pulse sensor for a wireless transmission (chest belt not included)
- maximum load: 120kg
- integrated roller